Connection through BODITRAK Wireless Dataport
The BodiTrak dataport acts as a wireless interface between a computer and a pressure sensor.
The system creates a WiFi access point or is able to join a pre-existing WiFi network that is used for communication between the dataport and a computer. The dataport scans the pressure sensor at an adjustable rate and presents those scans to the Swinguru software.
- Snap dataport to BODITRAK, plug in USB cord and turn on dataport.
- Power button is on side of unit, DataPort LED will light up blue when powered on.
- To start using ensure your computer is connected to the dataport.
To connect wirelessly
- Click on the internet access in your tool bar
- Select ‘dataport-****’ (exact name of your dataport is written on your wireless module)
- Enter the password that is referenced on the side of your wireless module.
When properly connected it will display ‘connection secured with no access to internet’
- Once connected, with USB or wirelessly, launch the Swinguru software.
- Go to ‘Settings’
- List of devices integrated with Swinguru is displayed.
Next to BODITRAK set the cursor on ‘YES’ and click ‘OK’.
Once activated data captured by the BODITRAK will automatically be retrieved by Swinguru and be displayed within the Swinguru application.